Postdoctoral Associate - Molecular & Cellular Biology - McGuire (90005451)
· Baylor College of Medicine
· Location: Texas, US
· Job Number: 7061488 (Ref #: 1881-en_US)
· Posting Date: Oct 17, 2019
· Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
A Postdoctoral Associate/Fellow position is available in the Department of Molecular & Cellular Biology for a highly motivated, productive recent Ph.D. in biochemistry, molecular biology, cancer biology or metabolism. The goal of the project is to characterize metabolic changes that occur in prostate cancer to fuel enhanced proliferation, invasion, metastases, and resistance to anti-androgen therapies. Expertise in metabolism, molecular biology, critical thinking skills, and bioinformatics are preferred. The candidate will join a dynamic group focused on understanding the emerging hallmark of altered cancer cell energetics in steroid hormone driven cancers.
· Plans, directs and conducts specialized and advanced research experiments。
· Evaluates and analyzes data.
· May establish new research protocols and procedures.
· Summarizes research findings and publish results in research journals.
· May be responsible for laboratory operations。
· May supervise research staff.
· Education: Ph.D in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
· Experience: None required.
Applicants should include a cover letter and the names of at least three references.