Recruitment notice for Core Research Team, School of Accounting, Xijng University
1. Introduction of Core Research Team
The core research team of the School of Accounting of Xijing University aims to accomplish excellence among provincial and international accounting schools through high-quality research, holistic post-graduate and undergraduate teaching, and ethical commitment to proactively support the substantial necessities of the society. It strives for achieving this mission with leading-edge research, rigorous and modern academic programs, and a socially responsible action plan.
In particular, based on the mounting significance of (a) mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and (b) financial technologies (crowdfunding, big data, cryptocurrency, venture capital) in China, our team aims to explore the antecedents and consequences of M&As and FinTech in Chinese markets (as well as in the developed markets). This pertinent research will enhance the comprehension of diverse and unique contextual settings of Chinese capital and financial markets. It will contribute towards the financial empirical and theoretical research by bringing new insights with potential publications in mainstream academic journals (international/national). The anticipated research outcomes of the core research team will attract a pool of talented and competent social scientists (with accounting, auditing, and finance major) in the School of Accounting.
The current team members have graduated from renowned national and international universities (e.g., from USA, UK) with expertise in accounting, auditing, finance, and computer engineering. The key team members have experience of publishing in mainstream accounting, finance, and related journals, including JCR Q1, ABS-3, ABDC-A journals, e.g., International Review of Financial Analysis, Business Strategy and the Environment, Applied Economics, among others. In addition, the team members have won provincial projects and have the potential to win national projects soon.
2. Seeking potential team members (for the post of Associate Professor/Lecturer)
Are you passionate about contributing to the further progress of the accounting, auditing, and finance field? Are you eager about delivering quality research and excellent student experience at Xijing University? Do you have the motivation to tackle new challenges while working in a research team?
We are seeking to hire highly talented individuals with strong research and teaching profile to complement our existing research strengths in Accounting, Auditing, and Finance。 The posts are open to those with specific expertise in the field of Accounting, Auditing, and Finance。 However, we have a particular need in the areas of mergers and acquisitions (M&As), financial technologies (crowdfunding, big data, cryptocurrency, venture capital), and any associated field。
As an Associate Professor/Lecturer (Assistant Professor), you will carry out research, teaching, and management under the leadership of the core research team of the School of Accounting, Xijing University, and contribute to academic leadership in the field of accounting and finance. In addition, you will have to cooperate with the team members to fulfill the main tasks of the core research team. Preference will be given to individuals with a sound record of publications in SSCI journals (with ABS/ABDC rankings).
3。 Academic requirement
● Ph.D. from a renowned national or international university
4. Recruitment requirement
● Have socialist core values, adheres to academic morals, and have a decent academic style;
● Have a solid theoretical foundation and strong scientific research potential, can assist core scientific research team in completing scientific research tasks, and can teach the main courses of this discipline;
● Passionate about teaching, strong sense of responsibility, excellent communication skills and teamwork spirit;
● Physical and mental health, able to work full time.
5。 Language Preferences
● English, Mandarin
Xijing University offers a competitive salary. Negotiation in remuneration can be made with outstanding doctoral and high-level talents. In addition, the school provides housing facilities and considerable research start-up funds to high-level talents.
7。 Application materials
● Fill in the "Application Form for Xijing College" in detail which can be downloaded from enclosure。
● For the initial assessment, kindly submit your detailed resume, publications, and working papers, scanned originals of ID, graduation certificate, degree certificate, professional title certificate, qualification certificate, and an award certificate. The electronic materials provided must be accurate and valid.
● The format of the email title is "Name + Major + Education + gaoxiaojob。"
● Kindly submit your application material to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Contact Information
To explore the post further or for any queries, you may have, please contact:
Yasir Shahab, Leader of the Core Research Team